Regulations of the Newsletter Service
Regulations of the Newsletter Service
effective from January 20, 2023
The Regulations specify the terms and conditions for the provision of the Newsletter Service by VGD Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Chorągwi Pancernej 43, 02-951 Warszawa, NIP 5262754010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”) by electronic means (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), activation and deactivation of the Service and complaint proceedings against persons using the Services (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
§ 1 General provisions
- These Newsletter Service Regulations (hereinafter: “Regulations”) regulate the rights and obligations of the parties to the contract for the provision of electronic services between the Service Provider and Users.
- The service is addressed only to professional users, i.e. to legal persons and natural persons using the Service for purposes directly related to their business or professional activity.
- The Regulations are available free of charge at https://pl.vgd.eu/en/regulations-of-the-newsletter-service in a form that enables: obtaining, reproducing and recording the content of the said Regulations.
- Before starting to use the Service, the User is obliged to read the Regulations.
- By starting to use the Service, the User accepts all provisions of the Regulations by clicking the button “JOIN” on the website https://pl.vgd.eu/en (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”)and CONFIRMATION BY CLICKING ON THE ACTIVATION LINK, which will be sent by the Service Provider from e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the e-mail address provided by the User.
§ 2 Content of the Service – Newsletter
- The purpose of the Service is the provision by the Service Provider to Users of information about the Service Provider’s own services and events, changes in tax and economic law and key interpretations of tax law.
- The service is provided electronically via the Website and e-mail. E-mails are sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The service does not constitute legal or tax advice, and the content provided is for information purposes only. The Service Provider is not responsible for the actions and omissions of Users taken as a result of or in connection with the use of the Service. In each case of making business decisions by the User, the Service Provider recommends using individual legal or tax advice.
- The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time.
- The Service contains information and promotional content of the Service Provider.
- The content of the Service and any graphic elements contained in the Service are subject to proprietary copyrights or other rights of the Service Provider. It is forbidden to copy, modify or use them without the consent of the Service Provider.
§ 3 Activation and deactivation of the Newsletter Service
- To use the Service, the User must have:
- a computer or other device with access to the Internet and
- an active e-mail account.
- The Service is activated by performing all of the following actions:
- Placing an order by the User. This should be done by providing an e-mail address in the form on the Website,
- Accepting the Regulations by clicking the bytton “JOIN” by User,
- Pressing the „JOIN” button by the User
- By accepting the Regulations, the User agrees to use the Service in accordance with the Regulations, generally applicable laws, accepted customs and principles of social coexistence.
- By accepting the Regulations, the User declares that they will not perform activities aimed at obtaining data from other Users.
- The Service may be deactivated at any time. Deactivation means termination of the contract for the provision of the Service and cessation of sending e-mails by electronic means to the User’s e-mail address indicated during Registration.
- Deactivation of the Service takes place by submitting a resignation in writing, by replying to the e-mail received as part of the Service.
- Deactivation of the Service may also take place at the initiative of the Service Provider in the event of a breach of the provisions of the Regulations by the User.
- The User may re-order the Service at any time.
§ 4 Complaints
- Complaints about the Service should be submitted electronically to the following address: email@example.com
- The complaint should contain:
- User’s contact details along with the e-mail address to which the response to the Complaint should be sent
- description of the problem to which the Complaint relates
- expectations towards the outcome.
- Complaints that do not contain the information mentioned in point 2 may be submitted, but will not be considered.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Complaint by the Service Provider.
- The response to the Complaint together with the decision will be sent to the User’s e-mail address mentioned in point 2.
§ 5 Liability
- Neither Party shall be liable for damages to the other Party in connection with the performance of this Agreement, except for damages caused intentionally.
- The Service Provider has the right to suspend, limit or terminate the provision of Services at any time at its own discretion without any claims on the part of the User.
§ 6 Administration of Personal Data
- The administrator of the User’s personal data / person acting on behalf of the User (hereinafter referred to as: “Personal Data”) within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is the Service Provider – VGD Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Chorągwi Pancernej 43, 02-951 Warsaw, NIP 5262754010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The User may contact the Service Provider in matters relating to the protection of Personal Data via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing Personal Data is voluntary, however, failure to provide it will prevent the provision of the Service.
- Personal data is processed in order to provide the Service pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
- Personal Data is processed only for the purpose of performing the contract, including the marketing activities of the Service Provider.
- Personal Data is processed only for the duration of the contract for the Service and is deleted at the time of resignation from the Service described in par. 3 points 5-7 of the Regulations.
- Personal Data may be transferred to third parties that:
- process personal data on behalf of the Service Provider, eg business partners, hosting service provider, mailing service providers, IT service providers;
- are authorized state authorities within the limits of their competences (judicial authorities, control authorities, etc.).
- Personal Data will be processed only within the EU. The Service Provider does not plan to transfer Personal Data to:
- Third countries (outside the European Economic Area (EEA));
- international organizations..
- The User / person acting on behalf of the User has access to their data stored by the Service Provider. The user can change, correct, transfer and delete this data, as well as change the scope of their processing.
- The User is entitled to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. They are defined in separate regulations, in particular in the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, Journal of Laws 2016 item 1823
§ 7 Amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations are subject to the possibility of updating resulting from:
- adaptation to changes in general regulations
- changes to the Service offered
- The User is notified of changes to the Regulations by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during Registration.
- Changes to the Regulations come into force in accordance with the information provided in the e-mail.
- The Regulations will be binding on the User, unless within 14 days from the date of receiving information about its change, he or she does not resign from the Newsletter Service, in the event of non-acceptance of the new content of the Regulations..
§ 8 Final Provisions
- These Regulations come into force on January 20, 2023.