Join to our team!
Would you like to become a Accountant and actively participate in expanding our team in Warsaw within a fast growing international outsorcing company? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
- Independent booking of all accounting transactions of local and international clients;
- Calculating CIT advance;
- Preparing VAT declarations;
- Preparing reports for GUS and NBP;
- Preparing financial statements and quarterly/monthly reports;
- Preparation of the monthly closing of books and booking of the closing operations;
- Communication with clients.
- University degree in economics or accounting field;
- Minimum 3-4 years‘ experience as an accountant;
- Strong accounting knowledge of local legislation and taxes, IFRS standards;
- Knowledge of international accounting systems Navisions and Symfonia;
- Knowledge of MS Excel at advanced level;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills; strong organizational skills and time management;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, self-determination.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in a team with professional attitude and expert background;
- Possibility to implement your own, interesting ideas in VGD;
- Motivating salary;
- Language courses,
- Medical care.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data by VGD for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) "