Join our team!
Does your dream employer support your development? Do you want to be a member of an experienced team and work in a great atmosphere? Do you have experience as an independent accountant in external accounting (outsourcing) or at an international company? If you are ready for new challenges, submit your CV!
- Experience in independent booking of documents
- Responsibility for accounting balance sheets
- Preparing VAT declarations
- Preparing reports for GUS and NBP
- Preparing financial statements and quarterly/monthly reports
- Preparation of the monthly closing of books and booking of the closing operations
- Controling accounting documents in legal and formal terms as well as supervising the circulation of documents
- University degree in economics or accounting field
- Minimum 3 years experience as an accountant
- Strong accounting knowledge of balance sheets
- Good knowledge of tax rules (CIT, VAT)
- Knowledge of international accounting systems Navisions and Symfonia
- Knowledge of preparing the INTRASTAT declaration would be a major plus
- Knowledge of MS Excel at advanced level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level
- Accuracy, systematic approach, self-determination.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international outsourcing company
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects
- Stable employment
- Full-time contract
- Friendly environment in a dynamic team with professional attitude and expert background
- Possibility to implement your own, interesting ideas in VGD
- Multisport Benefits Card
- Language courses
- Medical care
- Cheaper tickets at Och Teatr and Teatr Polonia
- Courses and conferences sponsored by us
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data by VGD for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) "